Tuesday 1 November 2011

1SCSJ SEC04 MONTHLY NEWS UTM,SKUDAI(assignment 2)


Wong Keen Seng, Tay Charn Ern and I (Tan Ting Yee) lauched this program to record our university event as memories.We are making a report on the UTM activity, which is "Fogging Of Aedes mosquitoes". We are also making survey a survey to obtain resident opinion towards this activity. We noticed that some of residents are not willing to share with their view point.Some of them are negative opinion for.Beside that, we also use this program for our Information System and Technology assignment 2. In this program, I learnt the way to use some software for video editing. The software I learnt to use is Adobe Premier Pro, Subtitle Workshop 4 and Auto Gordian Knot. To learn the way to use these software, it took me one week time. During this one week, I tried to use google search engine to find the way. I never try to learn and use these software before I entered UTM. I believed that all these experience will benefit me in future. So I am glad to entered UTM, the way to learning in University is totally different compare to school, i think this way to learning is fun.
                                                                               Part 1

                                                                             Part 2


Part 3

     Part 4
Part 5
            
                                                                             Part 6

after we edited the all this part, it become the video below.

final product (part 1)



final product(part 2)

final product (part 3)

final product (part 4)
After you watched it, if you have any idea and suggestion, please comment.I appreciate your your idea and suggestion, i will improve it when doing  Nov 1SCSJ Sec4 UTM, Campus Skudai, interesting event.For your information, the guest opinion does not represent this program's opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment