Saturday 5 November 2011

Impromptu Speech


On 25/10/2011, an impromptu speech was conducted in our class. I captured video when some of my classmate was giving their speech.Due limitation of time, I edited the video that i had captured, make it short.I apologised that this video take too much time to finished edit.It is a very good lesson for us to develop our softskill.Although in this video, you will not see me, however i also went through this Impromptu Speech.For impromptu speech, we random pick a topic from the box and our lecturer gave us three minutes to think the point.After this, we had gave a speech in five minutes. This activity train us to think faster and also to learn to be confident.For your information, I never try this activity before I enter university, so i think this activity is quite fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment