Sunday 25 September 2011

The problem I faced in University

I studied software engineering in University Teknologi Malaysia (UTM). For your information,this is my first time to leave home and begin my life without family around. I stayed in Kolej Tun Razak, one of hostels in UTM. My hostel do not have Wi-Fi, it make me trouble to get a broadband. I hope that UTM can take action to fix this problem.Beside that, the one of washing machines in hostel is faulty. It brought another problem to me. There are a long queue when i want to use washing machine. it really waste my time.


Although, there are some problem i faced in my hostel, but i feel lucky about my location of my room.there are very quite and it make me can concentrate in my study. Beside that, there are a lot of tree around my hostel, it make me can breath a fresh air early in the morning.
Beside that,I realized that learning in university is not only learning in academic, it also include learning in non academic, for example, learning to have good personality. Learn to be independent in university also is a new experience for me.Adapt yourself in a new environment is a learning.So, there are many way to make your learning fun.
As a conclusion, My hostel brought some problem to me is just a minor issue, but it give me a good environment is major benefit to me~~

No comments:

Post a Comment